Delta Airlines Name Change Policy is one of the best policies that offer next-level convenience to its passengers. Name mistakes at the time of booking are common and occur frequently. You cannot travel with Delta Airlines with an incorrect name on the ticket, which is why most of the time, travellers have to cancel their reservation. Not only does it give them a great deal of frustration, but it also causes a loss of money. However, things have improved significantly in recent years, and the airline has developed the Delta Airline Name Correction Policy. Now, you do not have to cancel the ticket if you accidentally got your name wrong; instead, you need to submit your Delta ticket name change request to the airline- and it will sort you!
Knowing complete details of this superb facility offered by Delta Airlines becomes highly important so you can take its 100% advantage when needed.
IMPORTANT DETAILS OF DELTA AIRLINES NAME CORRECTION POLICY
- Travelers might need to be allowed to make complete name changes. However, Delta ticket name changes can be done up to three characters. Only misspellings are subject to change.
- One passenger can make a Delta Airline name change on ticket just once. Additionally, you do not have to pay anything extra for name changes in Korean air.
- Passengers with full or partially unused tickets with wrong names can submit their name change request under this policy.
- Passengers must have their original ticket to successfully and conveniently change their name on the ticket.
- If any passenger wants to change their surname due to divorce or marriage, the airline will need you to submit valid proof of name change, such as a divorce agreement or marriage certificate.
MAKING DELTA TICKET NAME CHANGES IS A QUICK PROCESS
Use these three methods to modify an incorrect name on the Delta flight ticket. It is a quick and hassle-free process.
In a few simple steps, you can fix minor name errors on your Delta air ticket online without anyone’s assistance. Here is the quick procedure.
- Visit the website of Delta Airlines.
- Go to the “Manage my travel” option.
- On the next page, provide the ticket number and traveler’s last name
- Hit the “Next” button
- Select the booking that you need to modify.
- Hit the “Edit” button
- It’s time to make the necessary changes. Do them and save them by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
You will get an official name change confirmation mail.
2. At the Airport Kiosk, the representative will help you make the changes.
3. Get in touch with the customer care department over the phone and proceed with your name change request.
This is how you change your name under Delta Airlines’ name change policy.